Returning for more fun!

Say Hi here for the first time. We're all friendly :)

Moderator: Staff

Returning for more fun!

Postby BowNaxe » Mon May 10, 2021 8:15 pm

Greetings from Nebraska... I had a '88 Trooper and was on here a lot keeping it alive until around 2000. I deployed (USAF Ret) and it had a catastrophic death on my wife according to my mechanic at the time. I was raised with a Trooper and recently inherited my Dad's '91. Unfortunately it sat for about four years out in Arizona. My last visit I tried to get it up and running again. Basically coming home to PlanetIsuzoo for help restoring it back to a daily driver... Posted a short video on my YT channel (if you can call it that) of it running after replacing the fuel pump and a few other easy parts. Please feel free to take a look and let me know what you think. I've heard some really good ideas but think it's a fuel system issue. Going home again in June for another shot at getting it going. Really don't want to bring it back to NE since it's a desert vehicle and still rust free. Thanks for you help in advance, looking forward to posting pics of my progress.
BowNaxe
One's for work and one's for play
BowNaxe
Drives on Pavement

Have thanks: 0 time

Sponsor

Re: Returning for more fun!

Postby Tentin » Mon May 10, 2021 9:24 pm

I think you might've forgot your youtube link
1995 Isuzu Pickup 4WD aka Suzie Q. 3" lift, 32" A/T's
1998 Isuzu Amigo 4WD aka Smeagol The Amigo. 2" Lift, 31" A/T's
Tentin
Super Trooper

Have thanks: 28 times

Re: Returning for more fun!

Postby giusedtobe » Tue May 11, 2021 9:12 am

Keep it garaged and take care of the underside. Would be a shame to rust out a SW truck in the salt.
giusedtobe
Trail Master

Have thanks: 33 times