Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Just Ordered a Custom Tire Cover for my Trooper

4K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  smokestack 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello Planet Isuzoo Guys:

I just ordered this spare tire cover for my 97 Trooper, it will be black heavy duty marine grade vinyl with white lettering, It cost me $100
I designed the cover myself, it also has the planet isuzoo logo, according to the vendor, it should arrive right before Christmas Day, it is my Xmas gift.
Let me know what you guys think, I will post pics of the actual tire cover when it arrives
JP

160686123968407073.jpg

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: LTC Don
#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Merry Xmas,

I received my christmas gift yesterday

Let me know what you guys think, the cover is a little bit bigger than I expected

But at the end of the day Im happy with the end result

JP

IMG-0765.JPG

IMG-0768.JPG

Attachments

Reactions: LTC Don
#10 ·
#4 ·
JJ_Design said:
Merry Xmas,

I received my christmas gift yesterday

Let me know what you guys think, the cover is a little bit bigger than I expected

But at the end of the day Im happy with the end result

Looks good, and is for sure , one of a kind. My experience with tire covers is they all seem to come large enough for 33 or larger tires and when we use them on OEM tires there a slight bit big. Though some are sized and can be ordered for specific tire size.

#5 ·
The last tire cover I had, I put 4 brass grommets around the opening and used small bungee cords to keep it from coming off. I have seen numerous tire covers laying alongside the road. Dennis

#8 ·
So much want! Both are awesome designs. What type of place would make these (wondering if there's anyplace in the Raleigh area)?

#9 ·
I ordered my spare tire cover from Custom Covers – Patio, TVs, Fire Pits, Firewood, BBQ Grills– Coversandall
they have a base here in the US but the actual manufacturing is in India, which means it takes about 2 weeks to get your tire cover, but is not bad, like I said, I designed my cover and paid $100, they also have coupons so search for covers and custom tire cover coupon and voila