Isuzu SUV Forum banner

OEM motor mounts for isuzu trooper?

988 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  kperras 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. Im Looking for OEM motor mounts and tranny mount for 2.6 trooper. I would love to just order them form Isuzu straight up ( https://www.isuzupartscenter.com/v-1989 ... s-mounting ), but they don't ship to Canada, which normally wouldn't be a problem as I would go pick it up in point roberts. does any one else have a source for OEM mounts?

Thanks!

BTW, that site is boss, you can literally get brand new OEM fenders, tranny, gears... for a 1st gen trooper. not sure why ive never heard anyone talk about it before?

#3 ·
Any reason why the Rock Auto options aren't doing it for you?

Otherwise PM Jerry Lemond on here. He's the #1 Isuzu OEM parts source.

#4 ·
Aftermarket mounts are always trash, Ive had them last months before and really dont want to keep dealing with them. OEM is the only way to go for mounts. Jerry doesn't seem to be answering any messages these days. I believe he is sick and working as little as possible. I hope he feels better soon.

#5 ·
Have you tried reaching out to Jerry Lemond?

e: left this window open a while, didn't see the prev responses :oops:

#6 ·
CalenK said:
Aftermarket mounts are always trash, Ive had them last months before and really dont want to keep dealing with them. OEM is the only way to go for mounts. Jerry doesn't seem to be answering any messages these days. I believe he is sick and working as little as possible. I hope he feels better soon.
Gotcha.

The Malaysian market got 1st gen Trooper for much longer than we did. There's probably an ebay listing for something OEM in that corner of the world. Sorry I can't help more; never had a 1st gen Trooper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.