Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Ban teenagers.

35K views 53 replies 30 participants last post by  batvette 
#1 ·
Sounds like a good idea to me. :lol:

#2 ·
My knee jerk reaction would be to agree!!!!! :lol:

HOWEVER, the truth is, there are a FEW good teens out there that could probly teach you (and ME!) a thing or two. :lol:

I remember how the "old guys" around the shop would never give me the time of day. A tractor or lawnmower wold be dragged into the shop & i would spout off what i thought was wrong with it, and they, naturally, would ignore me. Just to find out a week latter I was right! :D

I will be 35 this week. I have made it a point to TRY to listen to the nimrods, just to try, TRY, to weed out the idots from the good ones.

Just be patint with them. The nimrod you piss off today, may very well be the DOCTOR you go to see in 20 years! :lol:

Reactions: superman27344
#5 ·
Frankly, isuzus are cheap vehicles. They appeal greatly to teens looking for first cars on a budget. Also if the postings of a teen on a forum is enough to ruffle someone's feathers, maybe they shouldn't take it so seriously anyway.

#7 ·
stusvend said:
Frankly, isuzus are cheap vehicles. They appeal greatly to teens looking for first cars on a budget. Also if the postings of a teen on a forum is enough to ruffle someone's feathers, maybe they shouldn't take it so seriously anyway.
doesn't help that they look BA out of the box :wink:

#11 ·
#12 ·
Selador said:
stusvend said:
Selador said:
94Rodayo4x4 said:
doesn't help that they look BA out of the box :wink:
???
I'm assuming he means the isuzus and not the teenagers. lol
What is "BA out of the box" ???
they look badass without any work done. So from the dealer, they looked friggin awesome!

:D :D :D

I should have been more clear on what part of the statement I was quoting. My apologies.

#13 ·
No fair! I'm almost not a teenager (19 1/2) so hold off on this legislation till cinco de mayo :lol:

Reactions: OlRob65
#14 ·
streetersam said:
No fair! I'm almost not a teenager (19 1/2) so hold off on this legislation till cinco de mayo :lol:
Me to one more year to go! :cheers:

#19 ·
triggerhappy said:
i tried this at home. it didn't work. little ba%^&rd is sitting next to me right now eating all my food! :lol:
LOL.....I agree, my "teens" seem to have "boomerangitis"! No matter how hard you throw them out, they keep coming back!!!! And hungry!

#20 ·
Well, first off while banning teenagers may be a worthwhile notion ( I'm of no particular opinion on this, one way or another :| ), I guess my initial questions in order to justify such extreme steps to narow the participants down on this forum would be;

How does one define "teenager"? and does one classify the species into sub-species of pre-pubecent and post-pubecent?

Is it defined by one's time on the planet? We already have "nubies", do we have a special catagory on our profiles for teenagers (assuming they arn't banned) of pre-pube nubies and post pube nubies? :?

Is it defined by age, or is attitude everything? Because being a parent generally keeps one young at heart anyway. :)

Is it defined by the number of dents in one's trooper as being typical teenage driving habits? because if it is, folks just wouldn't have any fun at all creating carnage @ Uwaharri. :twisted:

Or the number of times one thinks about the oposite sex in any given hour? Or just sex? :oops: I'm not dead yet :twisted:

Or could it be defined by the number of silly questions one asks on this topic perhaps? :roll:

If so, I'm probably going to be banned from posting for being almost 52 going on 17 if my logic's insanity is lookin' more like mid-life crisis..... :shock:

Anyway, there's first ammendment rights and human rights issues I haven't even touched upon that probably factor into this debate, if one can entertain this notion as an issue for debate in the first place.

I'm just a "deer caught in the headlights" so I'm going to try to stay out of oncoming traffic :lol:

#22 ·
Fosilized, no...an anacronism from the last century...quite possibly...(chuckle).

Ahah!, I see you are one of those post-pube newbies.., :lol:

#23 ·
Banning teen agers is not a option.. Theres no way to define how old you are from a online fourm. Just like when you sign up for something they want you to be 18, The only way for them to know your age is by the drop down month/day/year box.. All you gotta do is say you were born in 1990 or which ever year you choose and thats your age.. I agree, there are a few good ones like COYOTE102076 mentioned. Who cares how old we all are or how much we all know.... we all have isuzu's and thats all that should matter.

#24 ·
Somehow, I don't think this thread is actually serious :)
Besides, despite the fact that I will only be a teenager for another week and a half, I will defend teenagers by stating that we are tomorrow's world leaders!
So maybe, when I'm President, I'll ban old people from forums ;)
Which, in the eyes of a teenager, is roughly anyone over 25 or so
HA!

But really, I hate teenagers too. :)

#25 ·
Come to think of it, I'm not sure whether the author of this thread was intending to ban teenagers from planet Isuzu, or ban them from the planet Earth completely....LOL!

No, I doubt it's possible to consider this a serious topic of debate, but "what defines a teenager?" could very well be...(chuckle).

#26 ·
Sam, Happy b-day in advance!, mine's coming up on the 4th May.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.