PlanetIsuzoo.com (Isuzu SUV Club)

Welcome to the Planetisuzoo Forums!
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: New Policy
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:25 pm 
Drives on Pavement

Hi Tad,
My question is why my husband can't get back on Planet Isuzu? He hasn't been able to get on no matter how many times you all send him a link. Is it possible he is one of the user's that got banned? :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:02 am 
Drives on Pavement

hey everyone. I just got a 1996 rodeo 2.6 and it cranks over but dies and shuts off immediately. If I keep doing it, the more i keep turning the igition all the way to start, it begins to sputter like it wants to turn on. I'm literally there for 15-30 mins turning the engine over until it starts. and when it does start it idles really poorly. the engine is just shaking and banging until it warms up and then it's relatively smooth but will then sputter and bog down under acceleration. I've already replaced the fuel pump and now im trying the cam and crank sensors. I'd just like to know if anyone can tell me where on the engine the crank and cam position sensors are. I'm really desperate to try and fix it

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:31 am 
Drives on Pavement

Yesterday I listed my 1995 Trooper Limited for sale. For whatever reason, there are no views/visits. Where did things go wrong? Joe (303)912-2220 / [email protected]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:13 pm 
Drives on Gravel

FissionVission wrote:
hey everyone. I just got a 1996 rodeo 2.6 and it cranks over but dies and shuts off immediately. If I keep doing it, the more i keep turning the igition all the way to start, it begins to sputter like it wants to turn on. I'm literally there for 15-30 mins turning the engine over until it starts. and when it does start it idles really poorly. the engine is just shaking and banging until it warms up and then it's relatively smooth but will then sputter and bog down under acceleration. I've already replaced the fuel pump and now im trying the cam and crank sensors. I'd just like to know if anyone can tell me where on the engine the crank and cam position sensors are. I'm really desperate to try and fix it

Check the injectors, i had a similar issue.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:25 pm 
Drives on Pavement

janesunstars wrote:
Hi Tad,
My question is why my husband can't get back on Planet Isuzu? He hasn't been able to get on no matter how many times you all send him a link. Is it possible he is one of the user's that got banned? :cry:

I can't see any of my posts. I think something is broken. I just joined, got the link and still nothing shows.
Admins don't answer any PM's either.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4