Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Problem with account.

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  JoeIsuzu 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,
I'm writing to you on my friend's behalf, as he is not able to login after latest board upgrades and he asked me for help.
When he tried to login, the following prompt appeared:
"It was not possible to convert your password when updating this bulletin board's software. Please request a new password. If you continue to have problems please contact the Board Administrator."
Unfortunatelly obtaining new password failed, with notice:
"The e-mail/username information submitted could not be found."
He just thought, that mayby his account has been deleted due to long inactivity period, but when he tried to register again he received the information:
"This e-mail address is already taken".
He tried to contact you directly by e-mail, using the hyperlink provided, but with no success, as the e-mail address seems to be not wroking anymore.
"Delivery Status Notification (Failure) Your message wasn't delivered to admin@planetisuzoo.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail. "
His Nick: Jake
His e-mail address: jake.werecat@gmail.com
Please feel free to contact him directly, using his e-mail provided, in case you have any questions regarding account activation process.
Thank you in advance
Kind Regard
szymon111

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.