Isuzu SUV Forum banner

LOOKING FOR ADD ON PARTS FOR MY TROOPER!!

8K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  wmorrisiii 
#1 ·
Hey everybody! I have been trying to find a good rear door ladder for my 1998 Isuzu Trooper. No luck on the internet (or eBay) for one specifically for the car but I wanted to check the forums for one first before I got something that I could modify to work for the car! If anyone has any tips or has a place I can get one for a fairly good price, please let me know!

#2 ·
EDIT: Apparently, I didn't read this one carefully enough. In my defense, I was at pull a part at the time, outside in the bright sunlight and couldn't see the screen very well. Oh well. Sorry.

There's a rear door on a white '97 model at the pull-a-part in Montgomery. Looks like it would cost about $65 with hinges.

Pull-a-part pricing

HTH,
/tim

#6 ·
I'm also very interested in a rear ladder for my '00 Trooper if anyone has any leads or info!

#7 ·
Look for an old Land Rover Discovery. I've seen a few in the yards that have had ladders on them that look like they could be adapted for a Trooper. I was going to pull one but they use a proprietary fastener on them, looks kind of like a star drive but different. Couldn't get the fasteners out with what I had with me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.