Isuzu SUV Forum banner

For Sale: 2000 White Isuzu Rodeo

383 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  lwalker91 
#1 ·
I am currently located in Urbana, IL and looking to sell my Isuzu Rodeo before I move to Idaho in August/September. It's either a 2000 or 2001 and it has about 124K miles on it, RWD. I'll be honest, I don't know a whole lot about cars but here are some details and I'm happy to answer any additional questions you may have. I'm currently out of town but will update this post once I can check my files for maintenance records/take pictures.

The Good
manual transmission
manual windows and locks
4 cylinder engine (recently rebuilt)
fairly new tires (purchased less than 12 months ago)
grey interior in good shape
non-smoker

Issues
Gas gauge has never worked as long as I've had it (I use the odometer to track when I need to fill up)
Suspension may have some issues (not currently experiencing problems but last time my mechanic did repairs he recommended that would be the next thing I'll want to work on)
Check engine light does not turn off. I've addressed this several times in order to pass DEQ and my mechanic has been able to correct it, but eventually it always comes back on and stays that way.
Because it's the 4cyl engine version the parts are not interchangeable with Honda Passports, which can make repairs difficult/expensive.

Asking $1,200

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.