Isuzu SUV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isuzu Trooper, Amigo, Pickup, etc steering box - New - SOLD!

851 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  kperras 
#1 ·
New in Box - remanufactured BBB INDUSTRIES 5050102 {#19321428} steering box. - SOLD!

Fits Isuzu Troopers 1987 - 1996.
Also fits most Isuzu Rodeos, Amigo, Pickups 1996 and older. Check the part numbers for your specific application.

Purchased a few years ago but never installed since I upgreaded to a 2001 that uses a difference spline count (I think..never dug into the exact details) and a different part number.

Can ship at buyers expense but I would expect payment up front. Deal for planet members : $150 CAD + shipping.

Shipping across the border is probably too complicated and fraught with red tape, so ideally someone in Canada snags this one. I'm still having issue hosting pics, so I can email them if someone wants to see the (steering) box in a box.

#2 ·
What brand is it? Would you be willing to get a shipping quote before I buy it? (I anticipate shipping to TN will be quite pricey)

#3 ·
i call second dibs if turnerd doesnt want it... ship it via purolator to my work, if that is ok with you. canada post might not like shipping it, let alone fitting it into a superbox, and the lady at the post office isnt very nice...

#4 ·
Sorry Turnerd I slipped on checking this thread. 93trooperpooper sent me a message and I shipped it out to him. For sure it made it easier that he's in Canada. SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.