Isuzu SUV Forum banner

FS/Part: Lifted 2001 Isuzu

692 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  leecliche 
#1 ·
Long ago, I was active on this forum... and built a good little zu. After only being driven occasionally for a couple years, it has now just sat for a year with a bad exhaust. I want to sell it to someone who might appreciate it, or at least it's parts.

Lifted 2001 Isuzu Rodeo Sport. 154,000 miles, 4x4, 3.2 V6, gm4l30e Auto, 2-door swb, Hardtop and a couple bikini tops available with, along with many spare and performance parts.

Has shift kit, built trans, hitch, off road package, dana44 rear axle w/ trac-lok, 4.10 gears and 4 wheel disc brakes, front Aisin manual lock-outs converted, dual pipes, polished intake, new sensors, high pressure fuel lines, etc. All available stock options, and has tons of mods.

It has around ~6" of Suspension lift and it sits on 32" A/T tires. On 16" "snowflake" offset alloys.

Also has a Sony stereo system with iPod/iPhone connect.

Has new rear subframe replaced under factory warranty a few years ago, but body is a rusty/rough, see in pictures. It has sat for about a year. It will still start with a jump, but has two issues that need fixed to be road-ready: a small fuel leak at the fuel injection rail, the rubber is just a little dry, can fix it potentially before sale. The other issue is a blown exhaust collector on driver side, so one side the exhaust just dumps after the headers. Would be minor fix for a shop. It will run/drive, but might want to trailer it if going far.

It will run/drive as-is. However, it is not road ready due to the exhaust issue and fuel issue. You'd need to bring a trailer.
Also needs new shocks, current ones are worn out.
It also comes with a ton of spare parts in boxes - performance fuel pump, extra tops, etc.
It does have the factory offroad package and all options, this was the highest spec not counting Ironman.

Second Owner. Clean Indiana Title in-hand.

Would consider selling parts from it if doesn't sell as a whole.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Sorry, my bad, meant to put in the title.
Would like to get $1500 altogether from it, but open to offers, especially from forum members.
Thanks for pointing that out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.