Isuzu SUV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

3 rodeos worth of parts (SOLD)

3K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  AudioRedneck 
#1 · (Edited)
UPDATED (2/16/22)
Everything's gone to a new home. I found someone that is planning to rebuild one of them and may be posting extra parts coming forward.

UPDATED (9/13/21)

(All further pulls are on hold until the 9/23/21 as I have a sale of one or both pending.)
I have 2 (was 3) rodeos that I'm selling parts off of before they go for scrap.

Buster: 1993 rodeo 4x4 - V6 did not use oil but was only running on 5 cyl - transmission pulled. Body so so. Has newer radiator, alternator, PS pump, and coil packs. Rusty frame.
Red: 1994 rodeo 4x4 - Good body and transmission, bad engine, solid frame.
Casper: SOLD 1996 rodeo 2x4 - Tree fell on it. Manual 4 cyl. had a good drive line and the engine bay still looks undamaged. SOLD
I would take $750 for both - less if I sell off some more parts.

Parts sold
Casper: All AC hoses, lines and brackets are gone.

specific parts I have sitting aside (UPDATED June 4)
  • rear bumper
  • center hubs covers with good chrome (not perfect) for 2WD and 4WD
  • several good coil packs for the V6 engine.
  • PS pump from 96 2wd 4cly
  • lower front valance for below the front bumper. Turn signals will need help.
  • NEW radiator and NEW plug wires for the 1996 2.6l 4cyl. (PLUG WIRES SOLD)

Body panels: I have lots of rust free body panels and I can a saws all OK. If you need a section, hit me up and I'll see what I can do.
Glass: I have a lot of good glass.

I am in Hot Springs Arkansas. I travel all over the southern half of Arkansas with occasional trips to Dallas, Branson, and Tulsa areas. If you live in the scope of my travels, I might be able to deliver some small items with a $50-100 minimum depending on size and the trouble to pull it.

Payment & Shipping: the longer you have been on the Planet and the higher your post count, the easier I'll be in making arraignments. If you are new, I'm going to be more cautious in what I'm willing to accept.
- Priority Mail: I've had good luck shipping USPS Priority. If it will fit the box, the shipping is fixed.

See less See more
#3 ·
KillahKila said:
Asking about Casper, does it have AC? Looking for the AC compressor bracket

Kila
Yes. I think the engine was untouched. I'll try to check tonight if it's not storming (rain moved in). You are needing the bracket that holds to compressor to the block?

#9 ·
nsideout said:
Have a 96 v6 manual 4wd need starter and both tail light lenses/housings and front grill how much shipped to 86333?
If it will fit in a priority mail box, it will run around $22 to ship the starter OR the tail lights. If I still have an intact grill, I'd just have to see what it would cost. This weekend I'm hoping I can pull a bunch of parts. Once I've pulled them I can better estimate the shipping.

If I can get the starter, I'd say $30 (core value). I'm sure I have at least one good set of tail lights and probably $20 for the set. What's a grill worth?

#11 ·
johnm366 said:
Do you have a drivers seat complete and how much to ship it to 66611
I have one that I would consider in good condition. I'm going out to my kids farm to pull parts this week and I'll take pictures. Shipping wouldn't be cheap, but I might have a better option. I'll get pics and then we can discuss.

#13 ·
Ross.Kilbride said:
Hello! I have a 1997 Rodeo 2.6 L 4 cylinder that has a cracked EGR Valve pipe, I'm pretty sure your Casper: 1996 rodeo 2x4 has the same valve pipe

Are you still parting it out?

Thanks!

Ross Kilbride
Yes, I can look tomorrow and see if it's still there.

#16 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.