Isuzu SUV Forum banner

2001 Isuzu Trooper $1,000

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  BrandonMag 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I bought this Trooper about 2 1/2 years ago with a bad transmission and non-functioning Torque On Demand. About 1 1/2 years ago I bought another Trooper that had a functioning transmission and transfer case with functioning TOD that I pulled to use in this Trooper (not pictured, but I have them in my shop). I have since lost interest in this project. This Trooper has been stored in my temperature-controlled shop for the last two years.
As shown in the pictures, it is in pretty nice shape. It has normal wear and tear inside and out, but it does have a dent in the hood and some scratches on the top of the front bumper (you can see them in the first two pictures). The tires are oversized: 285/75R-16. They have about 40% tread left. There is an extra set of wheels included as well. It has Hertz front speakers and a Sony CD player with Bluetooth; the stereo sounds good. It hadn't run in months and when I fired it up to wash it and it started on the first crank. It runs great but only moves forward in first gear; reverse operates normally. It will need to be towed. I also have a SmittyBilt front bumper that I will include with this.
This is a cash only sale, I'm not interested in trades. I'm not selling any parts individually, this is a package deal.
Send me a PM on here and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can. I have additional pictures I can send if you're interested.
I am located in Moro, OR.
(The white Trooper that I put up for free a couple of weeks ago on here was the Trooper that had the transmission and transfer case.)
Trooper 1.jpg

Trooper 4.jpg

Trooper 5.jpg

Trooper 6.jpg

Trooper 8.jpg

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.