Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Trooper parts

27K views 175 replies 59 participants last post by  Ed Mc. 
#1 ·
Hello,
I operate the largest and most capable isuzu repair shop & Isuzu parts recycling center right here in Reno Nevada.

I have many remanufactured components such as:
ECM, Stereo, TOD modules, engines, transmission & axles in stock.

Primary I stock Isuzu Trooper and Rodeos. I have complete running & non running Troopers available with clean tiles for anyone interested in a entire vechicle. I can fully restore you a vechicle or modify one for the trails.

I manufacture custom bumpers, skid plates, rock sliders, roof racks & anything else you can dream up.

I have customers from 4 different states that bring me thier vechicles & I ship parts all over North America

How can I help keep your Isuzu on the road & trail?

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Kind of a ******* west. :D Dennis

#5 ·
I'm curious, what do you do when your Trooper needs a heater core? We have maybe one source for new ones (if still available), but they're over $300. Salvaged ones are getting scarce. I sold a few for $30-$35 each a few years back, but the current asking price looks to be $300. :shock: Have you had to replace any yet? If you have used ones, what are you getting for them?

Jack

#7 ·
Shawn Anthony said:
90% of the time i can repair leaking heater cores.

i am currently working on a retrofit system for replacing 1st gen heater cores and control valve. i expect to have a kit available before fall of 2021
Personally, I'm not big on repairing a leaking plastic core. But the replacement kit sounds interesting. Do you have an idea of price yet?

Jack

#21 ·
Shawn Anthony said:
riggler said:
Do you have a website that we can cruise ?
I currently do not have a website. I sell parts directly to my customers. What is it you are looking for?
Currently on a work trip in Hawaii. I will be blowing what I make here on mods when I return to Maine. I will most def be looking for manual locking hubs, fender flares (custom would be dope but factory could do) and an off road bumper; Can you give me a quote for these?

Also you really need a website or at the very least a thread with a price list for commonly requested items that you can update. Maybe the mods will sticky it in the classy ads.

#22 ·
nattybynature said:
Shawn Anthony said:
riggler said:
Do you have a website that we can cruise ?
I currently do not have a website. I sell parts directly to my customers. What is it you are looking for?
Currently on a work trip in Hawaii. I will be blowing what I make here on mods when I return to Maine. I will most def be looking for manual locking hubs, fender flares (custom would be dope but factory could do) and an off road bumper; Can you give me a quote for these?

Also you really need a website or at the very least a thread with a price list for commonly requested items that you can update. Maybe the mods will sticky it in the classy ads.
I make bumpers from steel and aluminum. my flagship bumper is made from 19mm & 10mm aluminum & weighs 47lbs. It features air tanks, light mounts, skid plate, recessed lights, hi-lift grabs, tow bits and hidden winch mount.... its absolutely stunning. im still trying to figure out how to upload photos & when i do ill will snap a example. Custom bumpers start at 1,000 and top out at near $4,000 it all depends on what you want. I can build you anything you can dream up including fender flairs too. i can not supply a exact number because I do not know what you want as far as materials and design. To get to that point we would need to have a few phone calls, photo examples &/or a drawing to work off of.

#25 ·
Well Shawn, Have to say that looks like a good one. Well designed. I imagine the finish would be the buyers choice.