Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Trooper parts

27K views 175 replies 59 participants last post by  Ed Mc. 
#1 ·
Hello,
I operate the largest and most capable isuzu repair shop & Isuzu parts recycling center right here in Reno Nevada.

I have many remanufactured components such as:
ECM, Stereo, TOD modules, engines, transmission & axles in stock.

Primary I stock Isuzu Trooper and Rodeos. I have complete running & non running Troopers available with clean tiles for anyone interested in a entire vechicle. I can fully restore you a vechicle or modify one for the trails.

I manufacture custom bumpers, skid plates, rock sliders, roof racks & anything else you can dream up.

I have customers from 4 different states that bring me thier vechicles & I ship parts all over North America

How can I help keep your Isuzu on the road & trail?

Attachments

See less See more
#103 ·
Shawn Anthony said:
i have one for a 99. i do not know if they are the same
92-02 US sold troopers have the same lock solenoids. 92-95 and 96-02 just have a different connector, so if you are putting say, a 99 solenoid in a 94, you need the pigtail as well. They bolt in and work fine after that, but for a direct plug in, the break is as mentioned above.

Again, do your research before ordering any parts from people who dont know.

#110 ·
SoCalTrooper1989 said:
Hi Shawn - did you get my check?

Shawn Anthony said:
SoCalTrooper1989 said:
Hi Shawn! Looking to get a shifter for my 1989 Isuzu Trooper RS - snapped in half this week. Might you have one?

I have at least 5 in stock. I will PM you my number, please call me tomorrow
Hi Shawn - please provide me an update? Its been a few weeks now since I sent you a check...

#113 ·
Loopycow said:
I'm in need of a piece of rear floor for my 89 trooper, I'm going to cut the hole to replace my fuel pump. I also need a round knob for the passenger window crank. Mine is a chocolate brown color.
I can not sell you just a small section of the floor as it devalues the rear section of the donor vehicle to the point its not sell able. I can only sell you the entire rear floor section. This section is as wide as the vehicle and from rear door to in-front of the rear seat in length. If you wish to save on shipping I can then cut out a piece the size you need from that floor and only ship that to you.

I have a $50.00 minimum purchase on used parts. If you buy the floor, you can have the window crank. If you chose not buy the floor the crank is $50.00. Obviously the crank is not valued at that so think of a few other small interior parts you need and ill just add those into the order.

#115 ·
Shawn Anthony said:
Loopycow said:
I'm in need of a piece of rear floor for my 89 trooper, I'm going to cut the hole to replace my fuel pump. I also need a round knob for the passenger window crank. Mine is a chocolate brown color.
I can not sell you just a small section of the floor as it devalues the rear section of the donor vehicle to the point its not sell able. I can only sell you the entire rear floor section. This section is as wide as the vehicle and from rear door to in-front of the rear seat in length. If you wish to save on shipping I can then cut out a piece the size you need from that floor and only ship that to you.

I have a $50.00 minimum purchase on used parts. If you buy the floor, you can have the window crank. If you chose not buy the floor the crank is $50.00. Obviously the crank is not valued at that so think of a few other small interior parts you need and ill just add those into the order.
what a Jerk !!!

#116 ·
You can't run a business by losing money. At a certain point, spending time pulling a handful of nuts and bolts off a vehicle, then selling them for next to nothing, loses you money. For members to make trades like that in their free time is no big deal, but if you have a business to run and your time could be better spent doing more profitable things, you will. That's where purchase minimums come into play.

#117 ·
Enemigo said:
You can't run a business by losing money. At a certain point, spending time pulling a handful of nuts and bolts off a vehicle, then selling them for next to nothing, loses you money. For members to make trades like that in their free time is no big deal, but if you have a business to run and your time could be better spent doing more profitable things, you will. That's where purchase minimums come into play.
Its a ****in window handle. They take 2 seconds to pop off. I understand the floor would take time to cut off, but come on. Dont act like youre doing the isuzu comminuty a favor by being like that.

#119 ·
The $50 minimum charge is there because the lot filled with these Isuzu's is over 30 minutes away from my primary radiance & my shop. After work I must tell my kids i will be late getting home before I drive to this lot, find the best condition part available, clean it, inspect it, find a box & packing materials, drive it 45 minutes away to the post office then drive home. I don't make any money selling ash trays, window cranks & any other low value items. So tell me something... How do you value your time? If you do not agree with this policy that is ok by me & i wont have any hard feelings over that. I will always encourage potential customers to seek the better deal. Your local Pick N Pull is the best place to start.

#120 ·
Rear floor pans are $200.00. To ship a section would be 17.00 USPS flat rate for a total of $217.00. Its not in my best interest to say this, the most affordable option is to simply purchase a piece of sheet metal and a hammer. This part can easily be formed to fit even by a novice metal worker.

#124 ·
Shawn Anthony said:
mattdk said:
I'm looking for a few small items for my 1989 Trooper LS:
Drivers side front turn signal housing, mount bolts, electrical bulb connector
Drivers side inside door handle
Rear passenger side window switch
I have all these parts
Hi Shawn, how much for each part? And how much is it altogether shipped?

#126 ·
$50 min for someone's time who is busy is not crazy. He gave you options to maximize value. Someone else will send you a handle cheaper maybe. Just maybe, but cutting out a floor and packing it is work (resources such as torch or cut off wheel etc) and time even if it's in your backyard much less 30 min away.
Being cheap is not a right of passage in a community of any kind. We should
Be happy we have resources at all and let the free market decide.
Not trying to win an argument, I know I'm correct, just sending in my opinion.
BTW, I have shipped parts to those in need free of charge and also paid top dollar for parts I needed with gratitude.
Cheers

Reactions: gruff54
#140 ·
$50 min for someone's time who is busy is not crazy. He gave you options to maximize value. Someone else will send you a handle cheaper maybe. Just maybe, but cutting out a floor and packing it is work (resources such as torch or cut off wheel etc) and time even if it's in your backyard much less 30 min away.
Being cheap is not a right of passage in a community of any kind. We should
Be happy we have resources at all and let the free market decide.
Not trying to win an argument, I know I'm correct, just sending in my opinion.
BTW, I have shipped parts to those in need free of charge and also paid top dollar for parts I needed with gratitude.
Cheers

I concur 100 %

Reactions: robb5