Wanted WTB Diesel Trooper II

This is the place to post if you have something to sell or are in need of a part (No commercial posts)

Moderator: Staff

Re: Wanted WTB Diesel Trooper II

Postby robertlhawley » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:08 am

Finally, a couple of the frame and undercarriage which has surface rust but not bad and nothing deep:
DSC_0078.JPG

DSC_0079.JPG

And the engine compartment (AC compressor is still there as an idler for the power steering belts, but the condenser and other AC components are gone):
DSC_0071.JPG

Mileage: 174,332. Recent, good all-season tires. Have all maint. records from previous owner and me:
DSC_0034.JPG

Looking to get $1,500 for it. From what I understand the individual parts may be worth more than that...

Thanks for looking! To the admins or more experienced users: relative newbie here but if I don't get interest soon I will post a new thread in this classified forum- guessing best etiquette may be to link back to this thread rather than re-posting the pictures- correct me if I'm wrong!
Cheers,
Bob
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
robertlhawley
Drives on Pavement

Have thanks: 0 time

Sponsor

Postby brianzero » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:29 am

Wow. Im sure youll sell it to somebody near by!
brianzero
Drives on Pavement

Postby robertlhawley » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:36 am

Thanks! If I didn't a) live in the Rusty Northeast (I should note that it spent all of its life before 2008 in the West), and b) require my cars to be daily drivers, I'd probably fix the rust and rebuild or replace the engine. But those two factors mean to me that it should really live someplace warmer!
robertlhawley
Drives on Pavement

Previous

Return to Classifieds