Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Friday Dinner at URE - 11/4

12K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  wmorrisiii 
#1 ·
Who is interested in a chili bar for dinner? If so, need a head count.

Earl and Celeste

#7 ·
Sounds great! I've got 3 including myself. What do we bring?

#9 ·
Beverages, liquid apple pie, the good stuff, not the stuff from the store, etc. probably $5 per person plus/minus. Might be adding some Brunswick stew, also. And an appetite. Maybe some fire wood for group fire. Bring the Good Halloween candy from your kids. Pilfer there bootie before they get a chance too.

Earl, Celeste & Roxie

#10 ·
Sounds great!

#11 ·
+2 from the Ekholm camp. And, I'll have some liquid peach (good stuff) and some apple from the store. :shock:

#14 ·
The chili and overall meal was amazing! Thank you Earl, Celeste and Roxie. The Isuzu 100th Birthday cookie cake was great as well, and a nice touch for the gathering of the Isuzu faithful.

Van, thank you for seeking me out and inviting me. I appreciate the fellowship with all of you!

#16 ·
This was my first Uwharrie trip and I will say I had a blast! I am def coming in the spring and I want to thank everyone for their hospitality and kindness. Someone please say hi to Roxy for me shes an awesome dog!

Reactions: superswire
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.