Hallowharrie 2016

• Oct 20-23

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Nov 3-6

Votes: 18 69.2%

Fall Uwharrie Dates? (Hallowharrie) 2016

8K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Hack 
#1 ·
We need to set dates for the Fall Hallowharrie. My thought was either Oct 20-23 or Nov 3-6

#2 ·
Impartial. My meager 40 minute drive to URE doesent even constitute a vote compared to most amigos who VehiCross country to be there. What troopers !!! :lol:

I will send up a prayer to the Isuzu gods for safe travels and fair weather no matter what the dates end up and see y'all there hopefully with a toughed up vehicle !!!

#3 ·
Wow! Joe, when did you become so organized?

FYI. I voted for the later date to give you more time to finish my truck. :lol:

#8 ·
88toy4x4 said:
Bueller, Bueller, Bueller, Bueller?..........
The strong preference seems to be for the November 3-6 dates, I'll ping Joe later today to see if he's ready to close down the poll so we can get this locked in and everyone can start doing their planning.

#9 ·
The Nov dates were what I was figuring. I do know Joe has a lot going on at the moment but it would be nice to go ahead and nail down dates(even if it is this early :thumbleft:). Thanks Shaggy!

#12 ·
He had to put Aussie down, so this is really not on his mind. I think we should just wait until the 5th and call it.

#13 ·
Hack said:
He had to put Aussie down, so this is really not on his mind. I think we should just wait until the 5th and call it.
:(

#16 ·
sorry to hear... :(

#17 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.