Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 3rd Weekend: April 19-22

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 4th Weekend: April 26-29

Votes: 9 60.0%

Poll: Spring 2018 Uwharrie Run

5K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Hack 
#1 ·
I guess it is time to start thinking about the Spring 2018 Uwharrie Run. So I posted this poll. In the spirit of full disclosure, I will probably not be able to make this one but am starting the thread to help get the event scheduled.

This poll will run for 5 weeks and close on February 7th.

#3 ·
Squatch and I are trying to join Celeste and Earl on the May Moab run. If we manage to pull it off, we are going to skip Uwharrie. If we miss Moab again (neither us or our trucks are getting any younger), then we'll likely scramble to attend the Uwharrie run.

#5 ·
Hack said:
Squatch and I are trying to join Celeste and Earl on the May Moab run. If we manage to pull it off, we are going to skip Uwharrie. If we miss Moab again (neither us or our trucks are getting any younger), then we'll likely scramble to attend the Uwharrie run.
Moab is off the list for me this year. I'm not going to be able to do that.

#7 ·
FYI... The Carolina Relic Run (for 1990 & earlier Land Cruisers) is scheduled for 04/26 to 04/29. So plan accordingly.

#8 ·
Anybody booked their campsites yet? I've missed the last 2 and am pretty excited about this one

#9 ·
#12 ·
Warnerwrini said:
Last weekend in April works best for me, but, let the voting continue... when does this poll close anyway so we can start making our reservations?
Wrong year. You need the 2019 poll!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.