Isuzu SUV Forum banner

2021 FALL UWHARRIE SELL TRADE OR GIVEAWAY

3K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  superswire 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. Im starting this thread to help carry on the tradition of keeping the main one clear and providing one where we can deal before we wheel. I would also like to say a HUGE shout out to everyone who takes time to organize things, help transport parts and just being a cool group. Without further ado, I present to you this falls edition of musical parts: let's deal before we wheel.

#2 ·
I'll get the party started by saying I have the following in salisbury, nc available for local pickup on your way in or out and can bring some smaller things with.

For 91-97 rodeo/passport:

•Grey honda grille
•headlight assemblies
•corner lights
•full set of halo headrests
•master window switch

1992-1997 Trooper:

•Honeycomb grille w/emblem

1992-2002 Trooper

•passenger front door (silver) complete minus wire harness

•grey rear door pockets

1998-2002 rodeo/passport

•rear spoiler complete with harness

All VehiCross:

•set of titanium "fangs"
•factory yakima roof rack covers (for when roof rack is off)

I think I have a spare trooper cargo mat, superwinch hubs, tons of random fasteners, someair boxes, etc...I'll look and post back. Holler if theres anything you can use.

#3 ·
if anyone has a first gen square eye grill in good shape they would like to bring to me that would be great, cracked mine on the last ride.

#4 ·
MrDunge said:
if anyone has a first gen square eye grill in good shape they would like to bring to me that would be great, cracked mine on the last ride.
Maybe Alex, Lorenzo or Dylan ?

#5 ·
MrDunge said:
I got 3 spares, one being chrome and I believe other two are black but ill check when I get home.

#6 ·
pretzel said:
MrDunge said:
I got 3 spares, one being chrome and I believe other two are black but ill check when I get home.
If you have a black one in good shape PM me a price, I am definitely interested.

#7 ·
I want to buy a 16" wheel to replace my goofy spare. Open to almost any style as the current full face aluminum wheel I have now (I called them the spaceship aluminum wheels) is the ugliest wheel they ever used.
Black, polished, chrome I'm open
Steel, Aluminum? I'm open
Shoot me a PM and let me know what you have. I just need one rim. I am currently running black steel rims on the other 4 but the spare doesn't have to match.

Other things I need for my 2nd Gen Trooper:

The grey trim piece that goes at the base of the center stack where it meets the center console for 2nd Gen Trooper.
Driver's side triangular kick panel that goes next to the clutch pedal. I just know I am going to snag my shoe on some of those wires and screw up something one day.
Driver and Passenger front wheel speed sensors
Both Catalytic converters (Thanks to whoever stole mine)

Thanks

#8 ·
TonkaToy said:
I want to buy a 16" wheel to replace my goofy spare. Open to almost any style as the current full face aluminum wheel I have now (I called them the spaceship aluminum wheels) is the ugliest wheel they ever used.
Black, polished, chrome I'm open
Steel, Aluminum? I'm open
Shoot me a PM and let me know what you have. I just need one rim. I am currently running black steel rims on the other 4 but the spare doesn't have to match.

Other things I need for my 2nd Gen Trooper:

The grey trim piece that goes at the base of the center stack where it meets the center console for 2nd Gen Trooper.
Driver's side triangular kick panel that goes next to the clutch pedal. I just know I am going to snag my shoe on some of those wires and screw up something one day.
Driver and Passenger front wheel speed sensors
Both Catalytic converters (Thanks to whoever stole mine)

Thanks
I may actully have a kick panel Mike. Remind me to look tomorow.

#10 ·
Of course you do. Forgot to ask you lol. Thanks Willie

Reactions: TonkaToy
#11 ·
Okay, I suspect I'm the ONLY person to ever need this, but I'm missing the "U" shaped bracket and bolt for the right rear parking brake on a '89 Trooper. I think someone took mine apart at some point, because literally NOTHING is put together in the parking brake setup.

#14 ·
Hey dude, the one I have is for the passenger side. You may want to hit up Alex in aliegh. Hes got a pretty good stash and if he does have anything, he comes down my way once in a while...

Reactions: TonkaToy
#13 ·
i have a spare tow bar for a rodeo / passport I can bring. Haven't seen too many first gen rodeos other than mine at our meets in awhile though.
Sorry no 16" wheel mike. I am getting some more 15s here soon.

#15 ·
No worries bud. I'm going to skip being the cheap bastard I am trying to be and just order a matching wheel and tire.

#17 · (Edited)
Is anyone interested in a welded front 10 bolt 3rd member? I have one sitting in my shed that I am not going to use. Let me know and I will load it up and bring it down.

#21 ·
Bring it. I'll take it.

#23 ·
I have five Toyota 15s I can bring if anyone wants something different.
Four have black caps.
Offset says 8. I haven’t measured but they look pretty close to zero so could be.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Locking hubs

#24 ·
I still have a silver passenger front door for a trooper, complete minus harness, trooper barn door pockets, a trooper cargo mat, headlights and corners for a 1st gen rodeoport, halo headrests for a rodeoport, master switch for a 92-94 trooper (dont recall if it works, but I usually dont save junk) and I may have my 98-02 trooper brush guard and one of my sets of roof rails and brackets up for sale, oh and a 94 passport grille of anyone can use this crap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.