Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
thank you.

#4 ·
BEFORE PICTURES OF MY TROOPER.

Attachments

#5 ·
I like it both in stock color and in the white. I see why it needed to get repainted though... Ouch!

Now that it is all shiny, lets go throw some dirt on it!!

#7 ·
stusvend said:
The white is sharp. They did a good job.
my friends first paint job off site from work.

450$

also did the body work :)

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
me and my friend

Westin Safari light bar with Isuzu Trooper mount. 100$ bran new off craigslist :)

plate.JPG

RIGHT AFTER WASHING MY CAR , MY FRIEND GOT STUCK IN THAT MUD PIT. ( in his jeep :p )
IMG-20110516-00299.JPG

Grouchy Neighbors

Attachments

Reactions: Scanady
#11 ·
StormTrooper99 said:
Sweet! I like the new white paint job...looks really clean!
Cheers!
-Mike
RedStar said:
Paint job looks great, but it always looks better covered in mud!
Thank you!!!! :albino: :hello1:

#13 ·
94Rodayo4x4 said:
Looking good with that front bar :D
Thanks Taylor.

-Tyler :cheers:

#14 ·

#15 ·
Here ya go T:

Dark trim on the bottom:

Dark trim with Blackout Rims:

Literally been using photoshop for about an hour now haha.

#16 ·
Meh, I like the all white better personally
But you're getting real good at Photoshop, RedStar!

#17 ·
streetersam said:
Meh, I like the all white better personally
But you're getting real good at Photoshop, RedStar!
I think I agree, I think the all white stands out, pretty unique.

#18 · (Edited by Moderator)
RedStar said:
Here ya go T:

Literally been using photoshop for about an hour now haha.
District12-20110824-0006523.jpg

^ That is outstanding, and for only about a hour,,,, wow. wait till you use it for a few months lol your gettting good and thats a really good job.

I apperciate you doing that for me and spending some time on it it looks very good. Also thank you for posting it to my personal fourm page

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Attachments

#19 ·
Hey Tyler that front bar looks great .

#20 ·
Hey Beto,

thank you for the compliment.

How did everything arrive that i sent? everything fit ok ?

I know it was a far trip..

#21 ·
T how do you like your 5% tint? I have 20 on mine and I hate it, it's much too light...I'm gonna have my shop put 5% over it, which should end up being like 1% I believe, so I wanna see what close to that is like...
Rain? Nighttime? Anything you don't like?

#22 ·
if i were you i would have them take the 20 off and put the 5 on, you dont need it any darker than 5 trust me. you will be more than happy with the 5% you cant see in during the day / night.

I love the way it looks, and like that i can look over at people and they cant see me, :) weather it be the brightest day or the darkest, it looks sweet, overall i like it..

I do hate it when i have to back up at night, the reverse lights do not put out enough light..

driving at night its dark,(especially when your turning) the reflection of my dash lights reflect off the window so its really dark, at first i did not like it because of how dark it was driving at night but now im ust to it.

so overall i love it :)
go for it

#23 ·
Cool thanks!
I was considering having them take it off but that's just another expense , so I thought why not? And I hate being seen, I love the super black look
I am tossing around having them put 15 over it instead, which should come out to around 4-5% I think, unless my math is wrong...
I've seen online the places that sell precut tint kits, they look legit too- I don't want a crappy tint that fades or something! I may do that, but I don't wanna screw it up, which I am prone to do...
So we'll see!
Thanks!

#24 ·
yes me to it looks nice black.

fyi : You can take the tint off your self once you start to get it, get a scraper blade, it will either pull off in one piece or in sections depending how old it is, either way it will peel off. just don't do it in the sun it may be harder.. Make sure you get the glue off the window you can use some goo be gone its a little bottle usually @ hardware stores.

I think tint film over top of tint film may bubble or fade.. but its up to you i never seen it done.

let me know what you do and post pics of the new windows! :)

#25 ·
twilson said:
Hey Beto,

thank you for the compliment.

How did everything arrive that i sent? everything fit ok ?

I know it was a far trip..
Far trip indeed :p , everything arrived perfect, gotta post some pics later on :wink:

Are you planning on mounting some lights on the new bar?

#26 ·
STOCK FLEX LOL

Bored and playing around lol.. complete stock shocks / springs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.