Isuzu SUV Forum banner

98 Rodeo

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Enemigo 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thought I'd share my Rodeo with ya'll, it's been a lot of fun and this site is an awesome source of information and many of you are quick to help with knowledge and experience... even when the issue is just that I am having a special ed day....
I have a 98 Rodeo I bought from the shop I work at. I have put tail lights from an 01 on it. I also put the bumper, grill and headlights/signal lights from an 01 on it. I got a pair of coil spings off of ebay from a 98 Trooper and put them in. I cranked up the Torsion bar. I found a set of old modular rims and had them sandblasted, then I painted them and put 31s on. I used some MDF and made little speaker pods to put 6.5s in. Its got a thrush turbo something muffler on it. I have experienced trying to find the one off alarm relay module, bought three different ones (they are not easy to find at all, unless you live in Russia), just to find out it is possible to get three bad washer pump motors(they can bench test just fine and then do nothing with water in them). I added the Air Lift 1000 helper bags just this last weekend(I made the mistake of ordering them for the Rodeo and not the Trooper the first time). I will be adding a roof rack soon and have my Calmini shocks on the way as I just have stockers on it now. I'll add more as I do more...also if anyone has a trick to removing/installing the valve pucks or even the unicorn of a tool, thats going to be a thing.

64066.jpeg

20210528_113608.jpg

75943.jpeg

20210528_180905.jpg

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.