Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Other vehicle challenge

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  itsmehb 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
As the topic says: What is it? Make your best guess.
what.jpg

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
WOW! 10 points for Tentin.
Backstory: I sent one of my truck over to the little Island private garage for an oil change because I'm so backed up right now. When we went to pick it up, this was parked out front. At first, I thought it was some kind of Rolls I hadn't seen before. The shop foreman explained it to me. A guy named "Limo Bob" used to live on the Island. Limo Bob built the World's longest limo. He also built the limo with the hot tub in the back, one with a helicopter pad, and many others (there's a LONG stretched Hummer parked along side the garage) Somewhere along the way, this was the prototype for his Lincoln Rolls conversion. He recently passed away, and his wife went to drive it the other day and there was a small oil puddle under it. Here it is. Figured folks here might enjoy it (thought I might catch a few). Dennis

So who's going to make a Trooper Rolls conversion?

#6 ·
Funny about first Impressions. My first was a Bentley. Least I got the country right, just not the car. Nice post Dennis, love these human interest stories we find here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.