Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Ebay Deals

176K views 322 replies 116 participants last post by  cmf5 
#1 ·
Post the Isuzu items you find on Ebay here.

-Tad

#2 ·
#3 ·
#6 ·
#7 ·
#8 ·
#10 ·
I bet it's sweet. I ran the vin and the color is Ivy Green Mica. The dealer on CraigsList stated it was either black or the darkest green he'd ever seen.

#11 ·
shooter said:
I bet it's sweet. I ran the vin and the color is Ivy Green Mica. The dealer on CraigsList stated it was either black or the darkest green he'd ever seen.
Yes it does look pretty sweet, I wish I could get it. Buying it and shipping it would probably break me at this point, but it is nice to see such a clean survivor out there.

#12 ·
Man look at the rust under the car though. The rear leafs are totally corroded, and the front skid is orange. Makes me wonder what condition the rest of the car is in.

You can also see a few spots where the paint has chipped and rust is beginning to form. On a flat panel its not too big of a deal, but I see a few corners that are seeping some rust.

#13 ·
That is a nasty looking frame for 40k miles. Must have been driven ONLY in the winter and ONLY on days when the roads were sanded and salted.

#14 ·
#16 ·
How do you think that 4banger would fair with 44's on there?

#17 ·
:shock: :shock:

#21 ·
#24 ·
#25 ·
Smiley said:
NEW ISUZU-RODEO-TJM-T15-BULL-BAR + a pair of Hella 500s

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HELLA-IS ... 4130401326
Drove down to take a look at the bumper this afternoon. It looks great. Too bad it wouldn't fit on my Trooper. The grill & headlight guards were too low & would cover the Troopers lights. They also had a couple polished aluminum bumpers for the Rodeo... very light weight. Great buy if you have a Rodeo. They have it for both the 1st & 2nd gen models.

#26 ·