Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Handy VW camper

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  DSUZU 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Craigslist scam. They do it all the time, all kinds of different stuff. Usually a gmail account, but lately a lot of "text me at". BOTTOM LINE: if it seems too good to be true, it isn't. Dennis

#5 ·
DSUZU said:
Craigslist scam. They do it all the time, all kinds of different stuff. Usually a gmail account, but lately a lot of "text me at". BOTTOM LINE: if it seems too good to be true, it isn't. Dennis
I should have known it was a scam. It's my old trust issue I guess. The city of Tyler in Texas where it was listed hasn't been hit yet with the coast creepers that move in with there large pocketbooks and drive up real estate prices and mistrust . Just a bunch of Texans that trust on a handshake. Guess that went down the drain. There moving in here (DFW Area) and it's typical there bidding up homes sometimes up to 30 to 50 thousand over asking price and they have ruined this area already.

#6 ·
The scammers often place their ads form other areas. Often, the phone (when it is a "text me" deal) is a different area code from where you read the ad. Dennis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.