Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Craigslist deals

614K views 3K replies 362 participants last post by  Ed Mc. 
#1 ·
Ive seen this on another forum Im on and its got over 300 pages of deals on it so I think it would be cool to do here. Keep alot of the post down for other people to see whats for sale out there. Post them up hear. Sound like I good idea?

#2,552 ·
Right now (At least here in Florida), used car prices are outrageously high. This is due to the "chip shortage" for new vehicles. Dennis

#2,554 ·
1989 Isuzu Trooper - $2,600 (Damascus, Or)

Getting harder and harder to find a clean, straight, non-rusty V6 5-speed Gen I. This one needs some mechanical TLC but would be a good base for a project.

1989 Isuzu Trooper, 1 Owner and cared for, 5 spd with V6 2.8, clutch is good shape. new muffler, wipers, oil change and fuel filter, tires roughly 60%, spare in good shape, runs and drives good, rear wiper does not work and A/C might need recharged otherwise a dependable driver with a lot of miles. Washington plates good until 08/22. $2600.00 503-320-6057

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Automotive side marker light
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light

#2,555 ·
Looks like it sold (no surprise there, that was a DEAL). Dennis

#2,556 ·
Not mine - two 2 door LWB troopers for sale in OKC. I kind of dig the stripes

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Photograph
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle

#2,557 · (Edited)
#2,559 ·

EDIT: The listing unsurprisingly didn't last the night

View attachment 120266
Really funny how some people "negotiate" prices. I mean, "$350 or BETTER offer"? I wonder if anybody was dumb enough to do "BETTER". :D

Jack

#2,562 ·
Are you going for 3? :) Dennis

#2,564 ·
#2,566 ·
I hadn't noticed the rust in the pictures. Maybe worth HALF the asking price (typical craigslist). Dennis

#2,567 ·
Not a deal as it sits, but looks pretty clean. It's an estate sale so the person probably has no idea of the market, but if someone wanted a clean Trooper, this might be worth some negotiation.

#2,568 ·
That's actually pretty clean. Add th e5 speed manual, and it is a fairly good price. One can always make an offer. Dennis

#2,570 ·
This just showed up in Denver. 2.5 Gen manual Troopers are hard to find. Listed at $1,995. Someone should jump on this. I would if I had the space. The fact that a dealer is selling this for so low means you could probably get it for 1/2 the price. I'd offer half for the pin stripes alone! heh.

2000 Isuzu Trooper S 4WD 4X4

TOW AWAY MECHANICS SPECIAL INTERNAL ENGINE NOISE

STOCK #AW4661

720-398-6633
AUTO WAREHOUSE SALES AND SERVICE
11681 PROGRESS LN PARKER CO 80134

#2,571 ·
Yeah, $1995 is a stretch for a rig in need of engine work. Walk in with cash and I bet you're right, they'd take half that. Look at the low miles on that one! Would make an excellent project for the ZuZu Lover!

#2,573 ·

It's in my area and I can bird dog it but you do the CL leg work. Looks like a deal!

#2,574 ·
Here's an interesting one for the mechanically inclined, comes with some cool parts on it and a clean body. Asking price is $2200 obo. Can't say I've seen that front bumper before
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Car