Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Season's greetings

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Ed Mc. 
#1 ·
Hard to believe that Christmas is almost here....been a tough year for many of us, on so many levels....here's my annual self designed xmas card..which I've been doing for the past 37 holidays.....Hope everyone on our forum, has a safe and wonderful Xmas, with loved ones...with all the trimmings....btw, this is my second attempt to post this thread....as my original attempt, KEPT freezing up...so if my some chance , the original thread / post shows up...WTF.....

HAPPPPPPPY HOLIDAYS.....EVERYONE

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: itsmehb
#3 ·
Thanks for posting. Enjoyed your card, my thoughts also. Back at you with the same greeting and wishes. Enjoy reading all your posts.

#4 ·
Fortunately for me, Christmas has always been about Jesus. Last time I checked, there wasn't an election to replace him. Dennis

#5 ·
everyone....thanks for the holiday comments, etc...Have really enjoyed the misc posts and threads on this forum...I've expanded my knowledge, many times, thru the interactions ...I wish the 4Runner forum, was half as cool as Planet Isuzoo.....glad that my ' xmas ' card didn't weird people out....

anyhow, happy holidays, everyone...with all the trimmings.....and stay step ahead of COVID.

Attachments

#6 ·
Your card is an apt pictorial of the (hard) times we live in. Thank you for posting it.

In an era in which so-called political correctness shamefully deprives most of us of the free expression of things most valued,
I dare say, "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!" to all here by whom this holiday greeting is still cherished.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.