putting up the flag.....because I can (video)

Use this forum to post about something that doesn't fit in any other topic (ex: link to the picture of the Toyota in a sink-hole)

Moderator: Staff

Re: putting up the flag.....because I can (video)

Postby Von » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:06 pm

DSUZU wrote:The current administration really isn't doing much to put folks in a "patriotic" mood. What can you say when the V.P. kicks it off by saying "enjoy your long weekend", then having to be reminded that it is a weekend of REMEMBERANCE. :roll: GOD bless our troops, GOD bless and comfort those families that have paid the ultimate sacrifice. Dennis

I feel ya Dennis.
I've got a couple of those wall mount flag holders on my garage. I pulled them down in February during that cold spell, got tired of prying frozen flags off the roof... and I was feeling very enthusiastic about much of anything.

I put the Stars and Stripes back up for Memorial Day.. and it felt pretty good. Didn't realize how much I'd been missing it.

My wife got me a telescoping 25' flagpole for Christmas. I still haven't put it up yet.. need to do that.
2015 BMW 328i (The Mighty Wife's ride)
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab (my fat car with a yuge trunk)
1990 Trooper 2.8 V6 Auto (Wrecked... sent to the crusher)
1993 Shortbed, regular cab Z71 (Donated to step-son #2)(deceased, parted out)(Forums for GM and fullsize 4X4s suck... so I'm still hanging out here)
1965 Ford Fairlane 500 Sports Coupe 289 & 4 speed (SOLD)
1968 Kaiser M715, Ford 390, T18, Dodge divorced NP205, stock Dana 60 and 70 axles, lockers front and rear.

For this post the author Von was thanked by:
electricpuppyboy
Von
Zu Royalty

Have thanks: 44 times

Sponsor

Previous