Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Body lift, suspension lift...

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Shawn Anthony 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

What is the best way to lift my 96 trooper by 4 inches?

Body lift, suspension lift, etc etc? I haven't found aby kits online

I do moderate snow and super light trail, nothing crazy.

Thanks in advance!!!

#3 ·
For moderate snow, super light trail runs & nothing crazy you don't need a lift. This trooper will do all that in stock form with ease. Larger tires 33" will fit with out a lift. By adding only 33" tires will also add ground clearance and you will snap many many less CVs in the process.

#4 ·
Shawn Anthony said:
For moderate snow, super light trail runs & nothing crazy you don't need a lift. This trooper will do all that in stock form with ease. Larger tires 33" will fit with out a lift. By adding only 33" tires will also add ground clearance and you will snap many many less CVs in the process.
He didn't ask if he needed a lift or not.

#5 ·
mudoilngears said:
Shawn Anthony said:
He didn't ask if he needed a lift or not.
I fully understand that. Im informing this person that a lift for his intended use is not nessary. then identified alternatives and why this route is a viable option..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.