Pls wait some times - and check this topic for URL

In access:
-ALL information about NEW ISUZU (include diesel engines);
-ALL information about OLD ISUZU;
-Electronic part Catalog (for new and old Isuzu);
-Some another things :)

Kirill

#4 ·
I give up...I've tried downloading from this site and doing all the work-arounds to get these manuals. Apparently I'm just not computer savvy enough to figure it all out. I appreciate the effort that's been put into getting the info out there. BOL to all

#5 ·
what part are you getting stuck on? Have you been able to download the files?

#9 ·
EagleCap said:
Has anyone checked this download for virus or spyware?????????????
no spyware or virus, believe me
cheked Norton Antivirus, made myself :)

In future:
Mitchell Repair
Automatic Transmission manual
Mitchell Transmission
Opel EPC/TIS
Workshop manuals for Rodeo Sport
Isuzu EPC - Europe (Trucks and Commercial cars)
etc.

#10 ·
OK...I'm making progress. Got the file downloaded with the .rar extension which is 4 hours of my life I'll never see again. :shock: Didn't realize that I had no software to unzip the rar file :oops: , so I got a copy of winrar and got started opening the file. I was able to extract the files (all 3074 of them) into a folder. Now what do I do? There are several executable programs. Which do I use? I think this is a VERY good service that Krill is providing. I just wish I was better at figuring out the computer stuff. Thanks again for all the help and sorry this is so off topic about zu's :!: :!: :!:

#12 ·
LXA said:
OK...I'm making progress. Got the file downloaded with the .rar extension which is 4 hours of my life I'll never see again. :shock: Didn't realize that I had no software to unzip the rar file :oops: , so I got a copy of winrar and got started opening the file. I was able to extract the files (all 3074 of them) into a folder. Now what do I do? There are several executable programs. Which do I use? I think this is a VERY good service that Krill is providing. I just wish I was better at figuring out the computer stuff. Thanks again for all the help and sorry this is so off topic about zu's :!: :!: :!:
look to http://forum.planetisuzoo.com/viewtopic ... 6095#36095 instructions

isuzu 95.04 not finished!!!

#13 ·
Krill,

I tried that link a few days ago (and many times since) and haven't been able to connect. Sorry to be such a PITA. I appreciate your effort on behalf of all the Isuzu owners here. It's a great service that you are offering to all of us. I just wish I was smart enought to figure out how to get it to work.

I'm more of a "want to do it myself" person, and finally got the manual downloaded and extracted. I just need to know the next step. Maybe a 1,2,3 instruction sheet would be good for us non-computer savvy users.

Thanks again for your assistance!

PS..For others concerned about the safety of this download, Krill seems to be a well-established and knowledgeable user. He has posted great info on different sites over the last couple of years. My virus scans have turned up NOTHING so far.

#14 ·
LXA said:
Krill,

I tried that link a few days ago (and many times since) and haven't been able to connect. Sorry to be such a PITA. I appreciate your effort on behalf of all the Isuzu owners here. It's a great service that you are offering to all of us. I just wish I was smart enought to figure out how to get it to work.

I'm more of a "want to do it myself" person, and finally got the manual downloaded and extracted. I just need to know the next step. Maybe a 1,2,3 instruction sheet would be good for us non-computer savvy users.

Thanks again for your assistance!

PS..For others concerned about the safety of this download, Krill seems to be a well-established and knowledgeable user. He has posted great info on different sites over the last couple of years. My virus scans have turned up NOTHING so far.
thank you
add howto.txt in any Alldata section
Kirill Zviagin, the deputy chief of a department in IT division top 5 russian bank :))))

PS uploads to Alldata section complete

#21 ·
I can not figure out how to down load this. Am I just crazy??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.