Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Motors apart..look what i found.

717 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  emmagator 
#1 ·
What are your guys thoughts? What could have went wrong?

See less See more
#4 ·
sorry guys. i don't mean to get off subject.
how do you put the red circles around the photos. i know that john madden has his telestrator to show where his defensive ends ran their plays, but i'm a computer knuckle-head. (i'm actually learning some computer stuff on this site)

thanks again, and carry on with the thread topic.
john

my guess on the problem from what i see in the photo. the valve stem where the keepers are broke off. or, a piece of spark plug fell into the chamber.

#5 ·
probably burnt in place or sometimes if you leave a truck parked not running for a long time the valves can stick open. especially exhaust valves from rust, humidity from outside and soot, carbon in the engine.

#7 ·
use your mouse, right click the picture, then select "copy"

Then open up paint, every pc has it, and right click again, and choose "paste"

Then pick you favorite color and drawing tool, circle, then goto file, choose save as, save to desktop as whatever name you want. Then use a free service like photobucket, or any of the others out there, register, and upload the photo. Then use the link provided, and post it here on the planet for us to see ;) Usually from a site like photobucket, when posting, it will contain the following line of script.

#8 ·
Sassee's latest 2.6 Trooper has a damaged crank pulley Woodruff key, which might have allowed the belt timing to change. He just started to pull his engine apart, but he also has a daughter getting married this weekend, which may have slowed the teardown somewhat. Appearantly these go suddenly with minimal warning. Worth a look.

#9 ·
Yeah...........................

I just got back from a short vacation with the wife. I may be looking at the same thing when I pull the LS apart. It'll probably be a while on mine though, too darn hot down here!

ernie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.