Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Hello all,says the Newbie.

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  zautious06 
#1 ·
My name is Dennis. I'm the proud owner of a clean 1999 4wd Amigo, I hope to be able to share anyany help with you all that I can,as well as recieve any as well. I have noticed that it is hard to find most of the offroad parts for mine, so I have had to fabricate alot of items.One of the hardest was a baja roof mount lightbar. So I did some research and had one fabbed. I also found that Emu had rock sliders,however they are just not what I had in mind,so I will be fabbing those as well. I haven't been able to find a cold air intake either,so agian I have fabbed one,however this was easy,as you can buy fab kits from most autopart stores. y Amigo is a soft top,and it leaks around the seams,plus I use mine for beach fishing,so I yanked the carpet out and rolled out Duraliner instead. Now I just hose it out,SO MUCH EASIER. Ok well now I just have to figure out how to wire these 6 KC lights up.lol.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.