Isuzu SUV Forum banner

heads up for October (conflict)

14K views 35 replies 12 participants last post by  btw1549 
#1 ·
#4 ·
N law said:
Link not working
Just worked fine for me. American Adventurist forum. Appalachian Rendezvous at URE October 24-26. Not sure where they are camping but might be crowded trails that weekend. I saw it come up over on Expo Portal. Bart on expo there is a guy named Tacodoc that has some great pics posted of the western get together. Looks like a pretty big event.

#5 ·
squatch said:
N law said:
Link not working
Just worked fine for me.
Interesting... It said forbidden earlier when I was at work on a Mac. Now it works for me at home. Oh well!

#8 ·
Those folks will be staying over at the 4x4 training center across from the Eldorado, but I'm sure they'll be out on the trails that weekend also.

We could still do the 4th weekend at the campgrounds and possibly have more "shows" to watch on the trails, or, we could do the 3rd weekend and have less traffic... put em' up. :dontknow: :argue:

#9 ·
Might be best to move it to the third weekend. Not only will this help us miss the crowd but it will also help the folks with children. Remember last year. We ended up having 2 events; one for the younger crowd with children during the 3rd weekend and the other for the older folks during the 4th weekend.

#10 ·
Hack said:
Might be best to move it to the third weekend. Not only will this help us miss the crowd but it will also help the folks with children. Remember last year. We ended up having 2 events; one for the younger crowd with children during the 3rd weekend and the other for the older folks during the 4th weekend.
I CAN HANDLE EITHER WEEK END .

#11 ·
JLEMOND said:
Hack said:
Well Jeeze, you dont have to shout at us Jerry :p

#12 ·
88bronzetrooper said:
JLEMOND said:
Hack said:
HAHA , HEY YOU LITTLE LEFT WING DEMOCRAT , YOU BETTER WATCH IT , I JUST HAD EYE SURGERY TO FIX ONE EYE AND NEXT MO, WILL GET THE OTHER ONE FIXED , THEN I CAN WRITE SO SMALL YOU WILL NEED GLASSES , LOL

#18 ·
JLEMOND said:
88bronzetrooper said:
JLEMOND said:
Hack said:
HAHA , HEY YOU LITTLE LEFT WING DEMOCRAT , YOU BETTER WATCH IT , I JUST HAD EYE SURGERY TO FIX ONE EYE AND NEXT MO, WILL GET THE OTHER ONE FIXED , THEN I CAN WRITE SO SMALL YOU WILL NEED GLASSES , LOL
Alright old man :p Dont get your blood pressure all riled up, dont you Old right wing conservetives have an early bird lunch at Dennys to get to :p PS. Glad to hear surgery went well and I can't wait to see ya with two good eyes!!!

#19 ·
88bronzetrooper said:
JLEMOND said:
88bronzetrooper said:
JLEMOND said:
Hack said:
Alright old man :p Dont get your blood pressure all riled up, dont you Old right wing conservetives have an early bird lunch at Dennys to get to :p PS. Glad to hear surgery went well and I can't wait to see ya with two good eyes!!!
DENNYS, DENNYS, MAN I HAVENT BEEN TO A DENNYS IN 20 YEARS , TOO MANY OLD PEOPLE THERE , LOL, HOW YOU AND YOUR DAD BEEN DOING ,

GOOD I HOPE, JUST GOT BACK FORM THE EYE DOC, AND HE SAID RT EYE IS ALL MOST PERFECT, AND GAVE THE GO AHEAD FOR THE LFT EYE IN 3 WEEKS, WILL STILL NEED GLASSES FOR READING , BUT I CAN LIVE WITH THAT .

#21 ·
Ruination said:
Jerry why bother fixing your eyeballs?! That just means you have to go pay for the good strip clubs since you don't know any better!

Yeah I know all you old retired folks have nothing better to do!!
LOL, NOW THATS A GOOD ONE, ME PAY TO SEE SOME BROAD TAKE HER CLOTHES OFF, STILL TOO MANY THAT WILL DO IT FOR NOTHING , HAHA,

#22 ·
Ruination said:
Jerry why bother fixing your eyeballs?! That just means you have to go pay for the good strip clubs since you don't know any better!

Yeah I know all you old retired folks have nothing better to do!!
Hey, Jerry still has it going on as evident by the big smile a female (young and cute to say the least) at wally world gave him after he asked her a question while we were at Beasley. :lol:

So, are we still doing the 4th weekend "from now and ever on"? :roll:

#23 ·
Van said:
So, are we still doing the 4th weekend "from now and ever on"? :roll:
Well, what weekend are we going? We need to make a decision and reserve our sites.

#25 ·
THE URE offroad fall jamboree Scott puts on across the street from the Outpost is now the 18th of October.
The trails may be clogged both of the weekends you guys have pointed out.
May be best to go earlier in Oct or later like the usual hallowarrie.
Just throwing it out there.

#26 ·
So is the weekend after Halloween weekend out of the question?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.