Red Beans 2/Maint + Upgrades

Post pictures of your Isuzu here. Document Mods, showcase unique features and generally show off your truck

Moderator: Staff

Postby squatch » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:51 am

I've got plenty of pics but doubt I'll get them posted till I get back from URE!
These links have write-ups and pics of most anything you ever will do on a 2.6 Isuzu. Engine, brakes, suspension, interior, you name it! Enjoy!
Original '88 Trooper frame off build.
viewtopic.php?t=12172
The continuing Trooper project.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=43909
My '88 Spacecab build. In progress.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=56442
squatch
I am the Stig

Have thanks: 328 times

Sponsor

Postby TonkaToy » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:18 am

When you driving down Mark? I am throwing together a last minute group dinner for Thursday since a few folks were asking. The info is on the Hallowharrie thread.

See you soon!
Mike M.
Richmond, VA
2007 Ford Expedition
2002 Trooper SOLD
1989 Trooper LS
Trooper wheelin video and pics:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPqIwcA14BQ
http://s621.photobucket.com/albums/tt29 ... rooper4me/
TonkaToy
Almost Joe Isuzu

Have thanks: 23 times

Postby squatch » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:11 am

Just a little update. I hope to get my picture issue straightened out in a couple of days.

Red Beans did just fine on the URE trip. She pulled the boat fine and we had a great time wheeling. I did knock the rear roof rack off on a tree! LOL. I wheeled more than I had planned to and was quite impressed with how well she did. I expected the street set up with stiff springs and HD sway bars to be a hinderance. Ended up I think they actually helped to keep the tires planted. We did stick to moderate to easy trails. No Danials for my truck!

This truck LOVES good premium gas! I noticed this a couple of years ago on another road trip. I guess the head was milled more than I thought. Non ethanol gas makes a good difference you can feel. Make it premium and she climbs with the trailer on the highway like you added an extra gear. I've always felt this truck didn't have the kick of my 1st one. I'm now convinced it is the difference in GAS and cams.

The new brakes have bedded in nicely now. I'm quite please with them at this point. I think the bigger fronts combined with semi metallic pads in all 4 corners has made a big difference.
These links have write-ups and pics of most anything you ever will do on a 2.6 Isuzu. Engine, brakes, suspension, interior, you name it! Enjoy!
viewtopic.php?t=12172
squatch
I am the Stig

Postby TonkaToy » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:20 pm

It was good to see you and see Red Beans get a little dirt on the tires!

I almost kissed that same tree but stayed wide and just cleared it after hearing you hit it.

See you in the spring I hope if not before at GWNF. You can bring your kayak and paddle to your hearts content and your arms are soar!!
Mike M.
Richmond, VA
2007 Ford Expedition
2002 Trooper SOLD
1989 Trooper LS
TonkaToy
Almost Joe Isuzu

Postby SuperFlea » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:45 am

ahh man, sounds like you guys had a blast. I'm excited, can't wait for pics. :o
1991 Trooper S - 2.6L Almost mint. 265/75/16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac Tires, OEM Isuzu Wheels, Pro Comp Shocks, Polyurthane sway and leafspring Bushings, Moog control arm bushings, Addco Rear Sway Bar, 1 inch lift, Round headlight conversion, 4300K HID Kit, New head, PaceSetter Header, 2.25 Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, SuperWinch hubs, ARP Studs, 2nd Gen Trooper Front Brake set-up. Viper 5901 alarm, Optima RedTop, Window Tint, Sony headunit, Yakima Roof Rack System with Viper Bike Racks and more to come...
SuperFlea
Trail Master

Have thanks: 4 times

Postby squatch » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:19 pm

Picture time. I finally got them uploaded. First some random pics.
Calmini HD front sway bar.

Quick fix to get to exhaust shop.

This is the front caliper piston I drilled to use as a press for the A arm bushings.

Pressing a control arm bushing into place.

Front end parts on the bench.

Indy tie rod about to be cleaned with a wire wheel and repainted.

Big brake conversion. On the left is the '98 Rodeo rotor, caliper, pad. On the right is 1st gen trooper stuff. Missing in pic is backing plate/dust shield and later model or Indy4x SS flex line.
viewtopic.php?t=12172
squatch
I am the Stig

Postby 94Rodayo4x4 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:19 am

I have monitored this thread from the beginning, and I must say, well done. Red Beans has a loving owner! :D
Taylor H.
1994 Isuzu Rodeo S, MUA5, 4WD, V6, 31's- Sold :( Rest In Peace, Ticking Green Beast!
2000 TOYOTA 4Runner SR5, V6, Auto, 4WD
1.5" Lift, 265/75 Yokohama Geolandar A/T, PIAA 520's, 22" LED Light Bar, Flowmaster
Isuzu Parts for sale
94Rodayo4x4
Donor
Donor

Have thanks: 47 times

Postby squatch » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:50 am

Let's put the front end back together. LCA is on the truck but bolts are loose. They will not be tightened until the ride height is set with the torsion bar adjustment. That way the rubber in the bushing is not being torqued at normal ride height.

Next clean the "soup can" and add some CV grease.

Greasy inner CV about to be installed.

Insert the CV in the soup can and push all the way in. If you look close you can see the wire snap ring that will be snapped into place inside the edge of the soup can to hold CV in place.

No pic of me fastening the metal zip tie in place. Not enough hands.
Those are maetech CV boots. Almost ready for the steering knuckle.

Greased inner axle shaft ready to insert in the steering knuckle.

Steering knuckle on and lower ball joint bolted to the LCA.

This is a BJ spacer and how it fits on the upper BJ.

I installed BJ spacers this time around. I think I only have a little more than 2"s of lift but wanted to see what the spacer would do for alignment and handling. It takes some of the angle out of the shorter UCA and moves the top of the wheel outward. The BJ spacers needed to be chamfered a little with a die grinder to sit flat on the upper BJ.

Another spacer pic to show how it fits under the UCA. Chamfer down against the BJ. Install and bolt down the BJ in the UCA.

Upper BJ and spacer installed. Both control arms, cv axle, Knuckle ready to go.

I added a 90 degree grease fitting on upper BJ so I could grease it after installing the spacer.

Freshly painted Indy4x tie rod installed with new poly boots. The grease fitting is visible here.

Larger 2nd gen rotor on 1st gen hub assembly with greased larger inside bearing installed. No pics of me packing the bearings by hand. Not enough hands to do it and take pics.

Driving the grease seal in place with factory seal driver.

Have these parts waiting in arms reach before you slide the hub assembly over the spindle.

Slide the hub/rotor assembly on the pindle and then insert outer bearing and screw on the bearing retainer ring a couple of turns.

Tighten it down with the factory pin tool.

Snug it up good and then back it off just a little while turning the assembly with the other hand. It will take a couple of tries to get it just right.

Check it with the fish scale. Around 4lbs.

Install the plate with all the holes in it. make sure the counter sinks face out. also this fits differently if you turn it 180 degrees so that the screws line up without changing the hub preload.

Install the 3 little machine screws with a good screw driver.

Next we install the super winch hubs. The black part goes on 1st with a new gasket. I normally smear some grease around the spinning gear on the BEARING side. NO GREASE on the silver side of the black piece. Install the bolts using the block of wood to brace a wheel stud. Don't forget to tighten the rotor to hub bolts at this time!

Pull the stub axle outwards with the factory tool or a bolt. Then install the snap ring. It goes in the slot in the splines not the smaller slot that the auto hubs use.

Outer "silver" part of Superwinch manual hub. Only lube here is just a LITTLE motor oil squirt if anything. Shown with new gasket.

"Anti-seize" the small tapered machine screws. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN! Just snug them gently with an allen wrench.

Completed assembly. The shock must have gotten installed by elves when I wasn't looking! LOL

Time for NEW "Sway-Away" HD torsion bars. Here they are next to stock TB.

VERY IMPORTANT. This TB socket is angled internally. If you install these wrong you could cause you TBs to snap. The thick part of the round side of the socket goes down. The bars angle upwards slightly from the LCA.

I place the socket on the bar along with the adjusting keys after greasing the splines. Don't forget the little rubber discs inside of the sockets. Then slide the bars over the adjuster arms on the frame and put the sockets on the bolts and tighten slightly. I grease the saddles where the adjuster keys sit so they will seat well. I also completely grease the adjuster key rounds and all parts of the adjuster bolt and the slugs it goes through and the saddles for these pieces. Once everything is in place tighten the socket bolts to the LCA.

Everything seated now put some tension on the bar.

Here is a pic of the front brake assembly. They reinstall just like the original 1st gen brakes just bigger. I got in a rush so not many brake pics including the new lines. BE CAREFUL ROUTING THE FLEX LINES. THEY CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO RUB ANYTHING ESPECIALLY A SPINNING WHEEL! I had to reroute mine at the last minute as they looked like they might touch the rim.

Pic of stainless rear brake line next to the Cunifer front line. It's a little long so the routing isn't perfect but it is just fine functionally. Keep the reservoir full when bleeding the brakes.

Bleeding brakes with my "mity-Vac" Always go farthest to nearest to the master cylinder. LR, RR, RF, LF. Repeat. I normally go around at least 3 times and run a lot of fluid through the system so that I have good fresh fluid. 1 gt or more.

Now set the ride height with the TBs and then TIGHTEN THE CONTROL ARM BOLTS UPPER AND LOWER. Now check them again and all other bolts in the front end. I tighten all the suspension and brake bolts by hand after putting "Loc-tight" on the threads then I whack the wrench with a mallet just to make sure they are tight. Cotter pins in the tie rods and BJ nuts?!
With 32x11.50 BFG ATs Red Beans is sitting at about 36.5" center of fender rear to 36.25" front fender.
viewtopic.php?t=12172
squatch
I am the Stig

Postby squatch » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:06 am

A couple of exhaust pics. Here is the big problem after 1st trip to the shop. This has been corrected now. only one hanger where there should be 2 between the cat and the frame cross member. this should have been a U shaped rod that caught the rubber grommets on BOTH sides.

Some exhaust and underside pics of the truck on the lift at the exhaust shop the second time before the work started. All Stainless Steel exhaust.

Resonator installed. Much quieter now but still has a nice bark on the outside of the truck.

Swaybar remounted higher before trip back to exhaust shop. The paint has cooked off my third member.

Doesn't look to bad underneath.

Older part of exhaust. the heat causes the SS to tarnish for lack of a better word. Looks kinda like rust but not rusted.

As always there is still more to get done. Over all she drove great to Uwharrie and back and handled the trails I took well. Very little lean now and much better braking.

Edit to add an action shot for those that want to see the flares.
viewtopic.php?t=12172
squatch
I am the Stig

Postby btw1549 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:17 pm

Sweet progress. Just got back from my trip and I have to say the truck ran good. I ran into some of the same issues you did though. Had someone else do from the muffler back due to time constraints (basically me spending a whole night on the manifold back making duals to the back of the transfer case like the manuals) and they moved the center pipe on me and it was contacting that cross member for the hole trip shacking the truck under load. Also agree on the resonator. Man did that exhaust note get annoying after 8 hours of driving every day!

To get back to you about the brakes too, the Wagner pads suck. Almost couldn't stop a couple of times. Unless the brakes were hot the pads wouldn't grab. How did you like you new pads for the long trip?

Also how did the brake line work overall. I have to say I had no issues with it yet.
BtW - 1991 LS Trooper In Progress, Complete Restoration with 3.4L Swap! (The Tank)
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=72642

2002 Isuzu Axiom In Progress, Complete Drivetrain Rebuild with Suspension Refresh/Lift
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=74409
btw1549
Zu Royalty

Have thanks: 24 times

Postby justwork » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Awesome awesome awesome Trooper.
Chris
Cherry 1991 Trooper LS. Gone. 3.4L V6 conversion, 2.5" exhaust, MUA5 Transmission, Aisin hubs, stainless brake lines, Independent lift shackles, Surco basket rack, all sitting on 235/75R15 BFG AT's
justwork
Donor
Donor

Have thanks: 2 times

Postby squatch » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:38 pm

My brake pads are semi metallic F+R you can see the sparkles in them. Much better. Pedal feels great and it stops well. I'm sure some is the larger brakes and some is the pads. Before if they weren't hot it felt like I had grease for pads sometimes. Stand on them and nothing happened.

I like the Cunifer. I went back and checked the nuts and they were all still nice and tight. I snugged them pretty good 1st time around.

Nice thing about the resonator is I still have a nice burbley exhaust on the outside but the body resonance is gone. I still have a little rattle somewhere. To keep the rear of the pipe from hitting the body when the engine torques up they put another hanger from the side on the tailpipe to keep it from moving. Unfortunately this exhaust is made to move so now everything moves except the tail pipe. So something is going on in the middle. I'll have at it myself soon.

Thanks Chris. She keeps getting better. That what I've always liked about 1st gens. They are very competent out of the box if it is the kind of vehicle you like. Everything after that is just fine tuning to get more of what I want it to do. She's a very well rounded truck for my purposes.

One of the coolest things for me about the URE trip is the 1st gens. There were several and all were nice trucks. All were set up differently depending on who owned them and what they wanted to use them for. I must confess I've always loved the styling. It's amazing that they are all basic boxes but show very different personalities just by what tire combo is on them. Hacks truck looks much different in profile with the 33x10.50 MT's VS my 32x11.50 At's. It was so cool to be driving again with Mario and seeing either the tail of his truck in front of me or the front in the mirror. I normally only see mine. X10 on the trail with Mario in front of me on pizza cutters and Wayne behind me with his sweet diesel conversion on stock sized tires. Same basic truck but very different at the same time.
viewtopic.php?t=12172
squatch
I am the Stig

Postby squatch » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:53 pm

Well the front end alignment saga has taken a very dangerous turn. I've driven the truck to work the last couple of days. This am when backing into a parking space and touching the brake I heard a clunk. So I did it again and same thing. I had thoughts of when the caliper bolt came out a couple of years ago. I reached under and they were fine.

Got hectic at work and I sorta forgot about it. I remembered as I was turning into our road which has a good hill on it. So I stopped on the hill and let it roll back slightly and touched the brake: Clunk. Did it again: clunk. I opened the door and looked at the drivers front tire as I did it again: clunk-HOLY HELL! The top of the front tire was jumping out from under the fender when I touched the brake. So I slowly drove up the hill and pulled in the garage. Bear in mind it was quiet driving and the clunk only happens moving backwards. That I could tell anyways.

I was beat so I rested some and after I ate I went out and checked it in the garage. By pushing and pulling on the tire I was able to make the tire move on the drivers side and clunk. I got a light and checked underneath. I was worried that maybe a BJ bolt or 2 had come loose. The day before I had left for URE I double checked all of the front suspension bolts on both sides. BJ bolts, LCA bolts, UCA bolts, tie rod bolts. All had been loc-tited and double checked before that. All were tight and the appropriate cotters in place. I even checked the lock nuts on the tie rods after the alignment and they weren't as tight as I would do it and one tie rod was rotated so the point of the hex was hitting a shock. So I corrected that.

The only bolts I didn't check were the ones that go through the frame and the cross shaft for the UCA. It had just been aligned a week prior after all.

You Guessed it. I pushed on the wheel and the drivers UCA moved big time especially at the rear. I reached in and could move the few shims that are left around with my fingers. The freakin' bonehead at the alignment shop must have torqued them with his fingers! I can watch the bolts dance around with the UCA as I push and pull on the wheel.

That would have been real sweet if something had come all the way loose on the highway towing the boat back and forth to URE. It's parked for now I haven't jacked it up or touched anything with a wrench yet. didn't even remove the front wheels. Tomorrow AM I call the Badyear tire store that did the alignment and explain the A** beating I'm going to deliver if they don't refund my $150 in full. Not exactly a cheap alignment. 2 weeks and now I have to get it aligned again. It sort of explains why the left pull seemed to be a lot less as time went on. The crappy alignment was fixing itself as the bolts loosened!

I guess tomorrow I will figure out how to take a short video with my camera of the bolts moving before I touch anything myself. The whole deal of thinking about the implications of something going wrong on the road and the possible law suits got me thinking about another value of these threads and the multitude of build pics pictures that are stored in the computer. We've all dealt with that BS of well you modded it so that must be what caused the problem. Yeah I put new shocks on so that's why the stereo quit working. You never know this kind of documentation might save your butt someday. When I used to drive my lifted Powerwagon People used to say "man If I drove that I flatten these fools out there" I had to remind them that you have to be super careful in a truck like that because if something happens it will automatically be your fault because "your driving an unsafe modified monster truck"! It takes a lot to prove otherwise. Doesn't matter It'll dang near out stop a beemer and weighs 6000lbs.

I know I want another new vehicle where I have to depend on other people to fix it. YEAH RIGHT!
viewtopic.php?t=12172
squatch
I am the Stig

Postby psguardian » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:50 am

Holy BAT SHYTE squatch!!! Glad you made it home in one piece man. If you have an account with badyear I would say they owe you a fully paid off account & closure free of neg remarks. Let us know how it goes man.

~psguardian
hot 2.6L build
Her Rig: '06 TrailBlazer Ext 4.0L Strait 6 (my Daily Driver till my rig is street legal)
Dae wrote:Jerry is the Chuck Norris of Isuzu's, he could build one blind folded with one arm behind his back if he had to. :lol:

PNW Zoo Facebook Group
psguardian
Almost Joe Isuzu

Have thanks: 26 times

Postby squatch » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:43 am

Update, I spoke with the manager of the alignment place this am. They offered to have my truck towed to their shop and fixed. I told him not interested in them fixing the truck. He understood and will refund my money. I paid cash. They are having cash sent to the sister store near me so I can pick it up there. I can't really ask for more than that at this point. Now I'll have to take it elsewhere to get it aligned. AFTER I TORQUE THE BOLTS!
viewtopic.php?t=12172
squatch
I am the Stig

Postby squatch » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:02 pm

That's done! I picked up my refund on the way home from work. I will give them credit for handling that in a very professional manner. Anyone can have a problem it's how you deal with it that makes a difference. I still won't use them again but it was nice that they made the last bit easy for me. Not real common these days. Still need to get it buttoned back up and aligned. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to leave the BJ spacers in or not. I looked at the spec sheet they gave me from the alignment and the left side caster was way off from the right even after they aligned it. Caster was off on both sides from factory spec. I talked to a couple of shops today and want to drop by one of them with the truck and the spec sheets and get an opinion before I spend any more money.
viewtopic.php?t=12172
squatch
I am the Stig

Postby squatch » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:52 pm

My wife and I got to meet and visit with another great Planeteer and his family for a while today. We had a great time. Shabba was kind enough to sell me the front Calmini tube bumper off his recently acquired RS. I had a F+R pair of these on my 1st Trooper. I can't believe the difference he's made in that truck in such a short time since I last saw it for sale in Baltimore. It'll be really sweet soon. I have a sneaking suspicion that he's going to need another one soon as his lovely wife seems to be taking possession of the RS. LOL He seems to be going for a stock resto on his truck so he didn't need the bumper. I think the black bumper is going to look really cool with the flares and the blackout look Red Beans has. It'll give me a lot more DEER protection as well. It's a pretty stout unit and my local roads are constantly littered with deer carcasses to prove the need. It needs some cleaning and painting. So it won't be installed right away. I'll try to get a couple of pics tomorrow.

I recently realized that often this thread seems more like a blog than a build thread. I guess I'm just trying to show that we all have to go through a lot of the same BS with working on and building our trucks. Mine doesn't really go any easier than anybody else's build even though I've been practicing for a long time. Instead of posting rant threads and such elsewhere I do it all here.
I do try to be as instructional as I can as I do common things that I'm real familiar with so others with less experience have a place to go for a reference.
Anyway tell me what you think. If I'm rattling too much BS here and you want me to stick to pics and build instructions say so. I see a lot of hits and haven't heard much negative feed back so far. So I guess I'll keep doing what comes up unless folks tell me otherwise. If you don't want to wade through my prattle please say so. I've got a thick hide. By the same token if there is something that you would like to see me post that I haven't that would help you on your truck let me know. I might already have pics I can throw up.
viewtopic.php?t=12172
squatch
I am the Stig

Postby Ruination » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:54 pm

No problem at all with your posts whether they be instructional/informational or just a blog. I read more than I post on your stuff, keep up the good work!

PS.. Go Joe PA! 400!
1992 Isuzu Pickup w/some mods
1999 Mitsubishi Montero fully loaded
2008 Saturn Sky Redline
-------
Ruination
Donor
Donor

Have thanks: 56 times

Postby squatch » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:48 am

Thanks, not trolling for responses just want to know what folks think.

Forgot to add. I tightened the bolts on the UCa's on both sides of the truck today before I left for Richmond. The passenger side was loose as well! I think I lost a couple of shims on the drivers side. I could see the positive camber. But it drove fine down and back.

I have an appointment at a local shop on Thursday that is a HOOSIER racing tire dealer. They do a lot of commercial truck work and race car alignments. They've got a semi that is a mobile tire shop that goes to races. The guy on the phone actually laughed when I told him some of the BS responses I've gotten from tire shops about aligning a slightly lifted IFS truck. Gave me a good feeling about them. Hope I can keep that. They mounted the tires on my m416 military trailer last fall and did a fine job. Nobody else wanted to touch them.
viewtopic.php?t=12172
squatch
I am the Stig

Postby justwork » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:59 am

Hey squatch,

For the record, I really enjoy reading your threads. When I first bought my trooper you were almost done your frame off on Red Beans. I must have read that thread 100 times, some for inspiration, some for instruction.

This thread is great too, actually it's the only thread that I'm currently subscribed to. You have a lot of knowledge and I respect the quality of work that you do and share with all of us.

I think if I was living where I am now when I owned my Trooper I would have never sold her, apartment living in Vancouver is not conducive to owning a 20 year old vehicle... I needed the garage I now have. I do plan on being a 1st gen trooper owner again - and when I am I will be referring to this thread as well as your original build thread for maintenance and restoration information.

Thanks for the consistent great work!

PS - let me know when red beans is for sale...
Chris
Cherry 1991 Trooper LS. Gone. 3.4L V6 conversion, 2.5" exhaust, MUA5 Transmission, Aisin hubs, stainless brake lines, Independent lift shackles, Surco basket rack, all sitting on 235/75R15 BFG AT's
justwork
Donor
Donor

Postby User Deleted » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:24 am

Hey Squatch nice work.....keep posting I really enjoy reading them and not being that mechanically inclined its nice to actually learn some stuff while reading it and the pics help out a ton....

That is actually true for a lot of posts on this site that have helped me out a ton.

I am sure without them I would have probably never have done the tranny cooler, 912 springs , swaybar bushings , aisin hubs and other thing on my own......

So please keep the pics and info a coming ...us old guys with insomnia might as well learn something while up all night...

Your making me want a 1st Gen trooper to go with my 2nd Gen rodeo... 8) 8)
User Deleted
Expedition Ready

Have thanks: 3 times

Postby slainer » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:34 am

Squatch I really like seeing your work, and appreciate your postings. What you do is a great service in my opinion.
slainer
Trail Master

Have thanks: 28 times

Postby Shabba » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:33 am

It was a pleasure meeting you and your wonderful wife Squatch. The only other Planeteer I have met face to face is Jerry (over the course of 20 years or so!)and since I no longer live in GA, it's nice to have a contact up this way. Thanks for the kind words about the RS. Yes, Maggie seems to be taking it over and relegating me to the Skittle or the RX-7 (not bad alternatives if you ask me but I want my damn trooper!).

That said, if you guys haven't seen Red Beans up close, you are missing out. I LOVE it. What a great looking (yes, even muddy and needing compounding), tough sounding truck. It makes my RS sound and look pedestrian by comparison...which it is and will remain I suppose since it seems to have fallen into Maggies hands. :P I can't say enough about it. Awesome truck and I would hope to have the RS or a future truck doing the same in the near future.
-Colin

'06 BMW 325i
'91 Isuzu Stylus XS
'90 Saab 900 Turbo
'60 Jeep Willys CJ3B
Shabba
Mud King

Postby TonkaToy » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:39 am

Keep it coming man!! You are doing just fine, and if you get long winded we will jerk you back on point! :lol: But, I have yet to read a post from you that I didn't enjoy or find informative.

That's my 2 cents...
Mike M.
Richmond, VA
2007 Ford Expedition
2002 Trooper SOLD
1989 Trooper LS
TonkaToy
Almost Joe Isuzu

Postby DASZU » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:53 pm

Trucks are always way cooler when they have a touch of the person who works on it and thats what red beans has ;)
89 Amigo 2.6 4x4, its been on a few wheeling trips viewtopic.php?t=42702
09 Ford F250 6.8L V10 4x4- The tow pig
90 Ford Bronco 302 5 speed, the next wheeling toy :twisted:
DASZU
Almost Joe Isuzu

Have thanks: 5 times

PreviousNext

Return to Member's Rides