Isuzu SUV Forum banner

01 Rodeo

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  brcobb 
#1 ·
In looking for a 3rd vehicle that my daughter would be driving come October, I found the following:

https://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/c ... 03668.html

In addition to the information provided in the listing, it has 138,000 miles on it. I have the Autocheck report and there are no "issues" reported. Although, according to the VIN, it is actually an 01, not an 02 as advertised. All things considered, I believe the asking price is high. I think the owner is adding in the cost of tires and recent work to the value of the vehicle.

I will be taking a look at it this weekend and was just wandering what you guys thought a fair offer price would be.

#2 ·
KBB.com says great condition to private party sell is $3242.00

#3 ·
totten said:
KBB.com says great condition to private party sell is $3242.00
I did get to look at it and drive it today. It is an "Anniversary Edition" 01 Rodeo. I have to say, it is an phenomenal shape. You can definitely tell it did not spend it's life in the "rust belt". It is exactly as described. The one thing I did note was that the ISC is no longer connected....Not a big deal to me, that's for sure. He didn't even realize this. He just bought it last November and doesn't know much about Isuzus.

I'm still torn on the price. He doesn't want to budge from his asking price because he is looking to get what he paid.

#4 ·
He may have to wait for that price. The ISC parts are no longer available I think. Have to put on regular shocks. Good luck,Tony

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.